Vendaeric's
Sunday Blog
Why be an Emo?
When u can be a *Rockstar*!
More Colour
Twice the Attitude
Double the FUN=P
Friday, August 15, 2008
Password Puzzle...



Ok..Today I'm posting this because I wanna see who has the Secret Agent/Spy/Detective "material"...I'm gonna give out some details about a man(an imaginary man to be exact) for you(his best friend) to crack his password..Let's say this man(a millionaire) died and he willed all his money to you before he died...but left you with a twist to get his money by NOT telling you the password to his bank account...Now here's the information about him and some other (imaginary) memories that you remember: Name:Johnson Creed Age:35 i.d:o6-093673 D.O.B:25.8.73 D.O.D:13.9.08 Company:Arachnid Inc. Status:Single Nationality:Canadian Gender:male Height:6 ft Weight:60 kg The things that you remember about him:We used to hang out at a bar called the "Dish"...He loves reading books especially "The Lord of the Rings" novel series...Watching horror movies is a must to him...He even has a teddy bear his father gave him for his 6th birthday which he keeps in his room...the teddy's name's "Patch"....He likes to travel to countries like China,Egypt,Italy,Paris....He used to go to the Oxford University(that's where we became best friends)....He died of lung cancer because he was a heavy smoker...The night before he died, he was at the hospital due to his cancer...That's when he decided to will all his money to me and said,"my password is unpredictable, you'll have a 'hard time' figuring it out..If you know what I mean.." He winked at me and that was his last....

The first first person to give me the correct password will receive a prize..(answers must be typed as comments) and this is only open for MA4H students of 2008(the one with the prize) but I won't stop any other person to solve it but unfortunately that particular person won't receive any prize but I will make an exception if he/she is my friend.....


Vendaeric @ 11:20 PM