Vendaeric's
Sunday Blog
Why be an Emo?
When u can be a *Rockstar*!
More Colour
Twice the Attitude
Double the FUN=P
Wednesday, August 20, 2008



Ok...This is a new kind of bulletin that I'm gonna be posting MAYBE once a week..but I ain't promising anything..hehe called "Mun Namanya That's The Fact~"..Here I'll tell you guys both interesting and DULL news,particularly school stuff if any.. and also of course facts...but it doesn't mean that I'm gonna give out a lot of info. in one time so don't count on it too much!

1)Did you know Brunei is one of those countries that have the most number of school days compared to other countries? But I don't see this is going anywhere...
So tell me..Have Brunei ever produced any geniuses that could be called The Smartest Student in The WORLD??? I think NOT....Look at the Students in The U.S...They even get to be in a TV show called "the scholar" for being extremely smart....I don't see any Bruneian in that show....plus the students there get to enjoy long holidays like the Summer Break holidays...and still they could produce such students...Huh...You know what they say,'Mun Namanya That's The Fact~"

2)Did you know that,REAL vampires such as myself only and I mean ONLY drink blood as much as the quantity needed in a SHOT GLASS..We don't go and attack people like werewolves...and We do have reflections in the mirror..Those movies you guys watched are LIES....haha...And about the "Wooden Stake" that you humans use to kill us vampires by stabbing them right through our hearts back in the old days are STUPID...cuz proof to me which living creature lives to tell the tale when they got stabbed through the heart...It's true that we have a longer life span than normal humans but that does not make us IMMORTAL...you know what they say,"Mun Namanya That's The Fact~"


Vendaeric @ 2:27 AM