Vendaeric's
Sunday Blog
Why be an Emo?
When u can be a *Rockstar*!
More Colour
Twice the Attitude
Double the FUN=P
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Boys Like Girls Rule!











I have to admit I have never been into Boy Bands and such... But when I heard the Songs from Boys Like Girls, It was like Rock taken to another level...a cooler level if I must say.. hehe...At first I wasn't really familiar with them but when I was at Kevin Jonas' Friendster Page..I heard this awesome song...And when I checked it out.. The band's name was 'Boys Like Girls'... Hmm... Weird but true...I thought to myself...So I checked out all their songs and they were Amazing..Can't wait to buy their Ori CD though....even though I've downloaded most of their songs...
 just wish they'd come to Brunei...and that's never gonna happen...as always Brunei's strict with its policy..I'm guessing there won't be any concert here anymore..Dullsville....
Besides Boys Like Girls...I'm also into The Veronicas cuz they're Cute, Pretty,Different and they're Twins!..I love their Music especially "Untouched" and the Music Video was Rock+Vintage...so overall it was Brilliant...Other than that..Hook Me Up,This Love and Take Me On The Floor are also cool(both the video and music)

Labels:



Vendaeric @ 12:51 AM