Vendaeric's
Sunday Blog
Why be an Emo?
When u can be a *Rockstar*!
More Colour
Twice the Attitude
Double the FUN=P
Saturday, November 22, 2008
My Key-Chain Colleczion..


This is something that I didn't purposely do,honestly guys. It just happened...ok straight to the point....All of the these keychains were given to me by random people including my friends, teachers etc. Below is the new addition to my keychain colleczion.hehe

Above: Now this keychain is for someone xtra special. That "someone" might just be a new friend perhaps...Xtra Special doesn't always mean someone I wanna hook up with...That'd just be plain weird and stupid...and obviously the keychain has "friends" on it... 
Above:I got this one from a box of Hershey's Chocolates  & it's from Thailand~ 
Above:A keychain given to me by Zyah after her trip to London...A BIG K from a BIG friend...LOL
Above:My friend Nabilah gave me this after her flight To London and this came from "The Dungeon"...This Keychain I Like=) cuz it's totally awesome~
Above: A super cool BMW keychain given to me by my beloved Mom=)

ABOVE: A keychain that almost everybody own.hehe..Now this is the only keychain that I bought...I love my birthday date...It's just plain awesome=) and Aquarius Rule!

Above: This was given to me by Trisya after her Parents flight to KL...This one's the cutest cuz it has a pink penguin in it=)
Above: A knitted K...It's so cool~ I got this from Teacher Izyan...My past Chemistry Teacher...Everybody In class got one too...
This is the other half of the Xtra Special Keychain=) & it's mine to keep.hehe





Vendaeric @ 4:38 PM