Vendaeric's
Sunday Blog
Why be an Emo?
When u can be a *Rockstar*!
More Colour
Twice the Attitude
Double the FUN=P
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Watchmen Are Watching You!




    Watchmen is hitting the theaters on 03.06.09...You guys should watch the trailer cuz it's really good..The graphics and the animations are brilliant!
they're kinda like Xmen cuz they came from a comic..Comic based movies are bound to be Xtreme..So I can't wait!

      Even though the trailer was that good, I still don't get what the movie was about cuz I've never read the comics nor have I heard about them till now...All I know is that they have cool super powers=)

...........& uh their 'logo' is kinda funny....It's a smiley with a big drip of blood splashed onto the side..haha
& If u were wondering the soundtrack for this movie, It's "The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning by The Smashed Pumpkins"
Nice Song but vocal-y horrible=S haha
Below is the trailer...enjoy=)

Labels:



Vendaeric @ 8:02 AM