Vendaeric's
Sunday Blog
Why be an Emo?
When u can be a *Rockstar*!
More Colour
Twice the Attitude
Double the FUN=P
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Sylar's Attack

I feel frustrated but relieved after the fatal escape from Sylar. This happened at school during the "Sports Olympics" event. I was at the toilet doing my business and was about to wash my hands. Suddenly the toilet doors began to shut by itself with loud "SMACKS".
I began to panic when I thought to myself that it's impossible for the wind to do that. Then I saw death. Sylar was standing right behind me. I was right in front of the of the mirror and he gave a deadly smile and I felt my heart stop.

Within seconds, He broke all of the mirrors.I tried to run but he telekinetically threw all the sharp pieces of mirror at me which tore through the edges of my shirt and the pain spread when I found out some of the long pieces pierced through one of my legs and hands.

 He pointed his finger on my forehead and the dying pain rushed throughout my body. Thank god we were in the toilet, I forced every bit of strength to summon the water flowing within the pipes in the toilet and I could sense the urging blast of water from underground. Sylar twitched and made a blank face. The ground started to vibrate and the ground cracked, sending gallons and gallons of water out. Sylar lost his focus and dropped me, I rose the water and froze it. Now the needle-like frozen block of ice was floating in mid-air and I was still bleeding. With all my might, I swung the frozen solid towards Sylar and it pierced his good-for-nothing-body. I knew that he has the ability to heal after his attack on Claire so I rose the rest of the water around him and froze the enclosing water. Now I have my own pop-sickle villain[Now I can eat u Up=d..Let's see u cry in PAIN].LOL

Labels:



Vendaeric @ 4:53 PM