Vendaeric's
Sunday Blog
Why be an Emo?
When u can be a *Rockstar*!
More Colour
Twice the Attitude
Double the FUN=P
Saturday, November 22, 2008
My MacBook!



This is my dearest laptop because it's my first laptop=) I got it last year...& I love the sound system cause it's Dolby Home Theatre.This "Acer Gemstone Edition" says it all cuz it's so HEAVY...but I still love it~ 
This is the sleek and shiny bag I bought from Apple for my MacBook...I can't believe I have to buy it cuz usually laptop bags are given for free...
My First ever MACBOOK=D...I love it so damn much
This is the exclusive box for the MacBook...It's super cool on the outside & inside.hehe
Goodbye VAIO...yes I have to let my vaio go..huh...cuz I made a deal with my dad...so he's using it now...I'm gonna miss it=')



Vendaeric @ 10:30 PM